The Major Article List is Live!

Though it is something that will grow, the major article list section of this blog is now up-to-date. It is a complete index of my long-term writings at RealMoney (primarily).

The one thing that would make it better would be to index my long term Columnist Conversation posts. It is my favorite part of RealMoney, and that is why I have concentrated there, even though I don’t get paid for cc posts. (sad that) What would be interesting would be to scour my cc posts for long term value, though I have over 1500 cc posts. I’m not doing that anytime soon. 80% of my cc posts are ephemeral, and I’m not sure it is worth the effort to get the other 20%.