It is my goal to make this blog more enjoyable and usable for my readers. To that end, today I added some code that adds recent comments to the sidebar, and allows users to subscribe to comments on a post if they like.
Future enhancements that are likely coming:
- More books and more commentary on my books page, plus links to Amazon (whether I make money off it or not).
- Update of the major articles list.
- Addition of a polls feature.
- And internal enhancements that will enable me to better monitor my site. Please note, I will never sell the e-mail addresses of those who register on my site. I live by the words of Jesus Christ, who said, “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” People hate having their e-mail addresses sold; I hate it when it happens to me. I won’t do it to my readers.
- Some way of tracking my portfolios, apart from what I am doing now at Stockpickr.com, so that I can comment on my performance as needed.
Now, if there are other features you might like to see, let me know, and I will do my best to see if I can provide them.