This post is both blog news and a test. At present, the link system of my blog does not seem to be working right. I was doing a little work to improve my blog’s RSS feed when I accidentally deleted one critical file, which I did not have backed up. After a lot of head-scratching, I decided to upgrade my blog to WordPress 2.3.1 in order to fix the problem.
WordPress 2.3.1 is nicer than the 2.1 that I was running, but in the upgrade process something messed up, because the internal links of my blog and my footer seem to be gone. I seem to be getting some other errors as well, but they’re complex to describe.
My apologies to readers. I hope to have this fixed soon.