1. Recently I appeared on RT Boom/Bust again. The interview lasts 6+ minutes. Erin Ade and I discussed:
- Who benefits from lower energy prices.
- The No-Lose Line for owning bonds,
- Whether you are compensated for inflation risks in long bonds
- How much an average person should invest in stocks with any assets that they have after buying their own house.
- The value of economics, or lack thereof, to investors today.
2. Also, I did an “expert interview” for Mint.com. I answered the following questions:
- What is your most basic advice on investing?
- What can you tell young people to help them stay financially secure in their futures?
- How can a potential investor go about finding the best investment professional to work with for his or her individual needs?
- Please explain how being a good investor and a good businessman go hand in hand.
- What is your favorite part of your job?
- You clearly do a lot of reading, as seen from your book reviews. What other genres of books do you enjoy?
3. Finally, Aleph Blog was featured in a list of the Top 100 Insurance Blogs at number 29. I find it interesting because my blog has maybe 18% of posts on insurance topics. That said, I have a distinctive voice on insurance, because I will talk about consumer issues, and what are companies that might be worth owning.
Enjoy the overly long infographic.